Ali G ism's
Ali as Borat: "In Kazakstan I was a gypsy catcher. My speciality is camel, I can do camel for twenty minutes---until they--have explosion. I do goat very well... grip, pull, grip, pull---explosion."
What would your boss say about what kind of employee you were?
Borat: "He would say bad things, but he would be a liar... do ladies with nice physique work here?... can I put a camera in a lady toilet?"
------------------------------------------------------------
Ali g: "Me is here wit me main man, doctor schutz, economic advisor to president--- wouldn't it be better, instead of having 5 or 10 dollar bills, if we could have like a 44 bill instead of a five dollar bill, or a 63 bill, or a 2 dollar and 45 cents bill? This way, wes don't have to carry change around."
------------------------------------------------------------
Andy Rooney: "I can't do this anymore, who is this guy?"
Ali g: "Man, youse been disrespecting me this whole time, telling me I don't speak english, I think that's racialist."
Rooney: "Racist! Not racialist, racist. I've gotta go."
"f'real, respek"



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home