Link o' the week...
Four months from now, an election will be held in case we don't know already. Go here so you can register to vote, and don't pay attention to Avril Lavigne... in fact, if ya don't like that one, go here and do it. I have heard a fair amount of people say things like, "no, I'm not voting because there is no point to it", "the electoral college is all messed up man, it doesn't even matter", or the inevitable "I don't really pay attention to that stuff"... and so on. Without trying to say that everyone has a responsibility to do so, I will say that anyone who cares about living the way they do should take a few minutes at least every four years to vote for the people that govern our country. Some people really don't care, and therefore don't neccessarily have the responsibility to do as such... I guess.
Also, John Edwards has been picked as Kerry's running mate. I'm still pretty unsure of how I feel about Kerry, but, being a person that generally judges based on intuition, I would have to say (and sadly since there aren't really any other reasonable choices) that Kerry is the alternative to Bush, no doubt about it. Sure, there's Nader and David Cobb, but the majority of people are too stuck on party lines to consider either of them. If anything, Kerry at least seems like he can speak fluently.
And by request, here's some random news from another part of the world.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home