Saturday, July 31, 2004

Switchin it up...

After some thought, it occurs to me that there needs to be less dub and more of other things on this blog. After all, there are other things, right? There is just so much speculation in the news and on other blogs that I read everyday that it is hard to not fall into the feeling of other people (the ten or so people that visit this blog, aside from random passerbys) needing to know about this crap. Of course the people that read here already know dub's a dumbass... it's not that I want to change people's minds, just that people should know what their leaders are up to. If I read something that makes me say wtf, naturally, I feel like posting on it.

So maybe it's dub burnout, or just that the guy doesn't deserve this much of my time, sounds arrogant, I know... the prez doesn't deserve my time? Who the fu!k am I? Honestly, I've read and thought about enough of this to know who I'm voting for in November. Beating the dead horse, it feels like. But then I come across people that don't really care... aside from this, most polls show dub as a strong candidate in half of this country. Blows. My. Mind. Then I just fall back into this obligation I feel to ask questions, bring things up that don't get much media attention, criticize dubya in the hopes that other people also say "wtf" and become motivated to have conversations with their friends about politics, beliefs, and morality, aside from how much of a douchebag this guy is.

While I feel it's getting old (and believe me, it is, FOUR years old), I will still be commenting on the mishaps of the character elected (or appointed) to the highest political office in the us, just not quite as much. It's hurting my brain to think about these things all the time, so...

Go here and look around abit, take a break, relax, feel yourself getting sleepy, sleeeeepy, sleeeeeepy...

Question: Consider the expression, "yer the man"... Who is "the man"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Let's hope we don't make it to Elmo
Terror Alert Level

"Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After Enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. --Wu Li"