No net. No write.
So, I was in the woods yesterday and I stumbled upon this huge beast of a beast five times my size; sort of a sasquach, or a bear. I don't know what the hell this thing was, but it grabbed me and proceeded to rip my arm off at the elbow, chew on it, and play with it long enough for me to drag myself and my bloody mess back on to the bike, which was thrown a good twenty yards by this horrible anomaly of raging furry crack-eyed beast. Naturally, I biked to the hospital and am recovering from the attack... it's really hard to type with one arm... the drummer from def leppard...
No, really, this wonderful internet service that I get sometimes decides to not work, but at least it's the internet and not my computer. Aside from that, there hasn't really been much to write about lately and I've been taking breaks from this machine due to a compulsion to go outside and enjoy things. There are a couple of items to mention I suppose, but will do so in a later post or posts...ciao.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home